In this short ten-minute episode Chris talks about the new book by marketing wise guy Mark Schaeffer titled, Marketing Rebellion - the most human company wins. Schaeffer talks about the importance of adjusting to the new culture of buying: connecting with real humans. The book is filled with stories and data and cutting edge marketing advice. (This is not an affiliate show--I just love this book)
Links & Show Notes:
1. Why consumers aren't responding to ads like they used to.
2. The value of long-term strategic marketing over short-term tactics-based marketing.
3. Why career authors need to think of themselves as brands and business owners.
4. The four principles that guide personal brand success:
5. Why all this is important to you.
Link to Mark Schaeffer's book, Marketing Rebellion