In this episode Chris outlines several reasons why you may want to consider starting a podcast and one big reason why you shouldn't.
Show Notes & Links:
-Always start with your "why."
-One bad reason why you should not start a podcast
-You may want to consider starting a podcast if:
1. You're a nonfiction writer.
2. You have a unique concept or better to solve a problem for your listeners.
3. You know your way around technology adapt easy to new technologies.
4. You have a large backlist of books.
5. You are a good speaker and want to become a better one.
6. You love connecting personally with your readers.
Links: click 'em, they're live: