In this episode Chris lays the foundation for the "less is more" marketing system. This week, Chris shows you the first part of that SMART marketing equation: The Big Three + platform-specific promotions by defining the three goals and three platforms you need to establish.
Show Notes & Links:
- "Less is more marketing" requires more attention to detail, laser-focused strategy, and requires you to let go of FOMO and the splatter method of marketing.
-You need The Big Three Platforms:
1. A professional website - what does a professional website look like?
2. An interactive email strategy-the ultimate email resource
3. A primary social media channel for engagement-the urge to engage on every social media channel is your biggest waste of time
Each of those three must have strategies to meet the Big Three Goals:
1. Discovery - find new readers.
2. Sales - lead readers to opportunities to buy your books.
3. Develop loyalty - strategies to turn your readers into raving word-of-mouth marketers.
Links: click 'em, they're live: