In this episode, Chris and Becca talk about their favorite podcast episodes, what's next, and a very surprising announcement at the end.
Show Notes & Links
-Chris and Becca talk about their favorite podcasts, their favorite guests, and encourage new listeners to go back to the beginning and listen to all the episodes. Kinda like binge watching Stranger Things.
-Becca talks about her new venture to help authors: The Better-Faster Academy and The Quitcast on YouTube.
-Why you should always start off a new venture with a bang.
-Why Chris thought the podcast would never get off the ground.
-Becca's favorite podcast episodes and guests.
-Chris' new venture.
-Where the podcast is going from here.
How to contact Chris:
In this short ten-minute episode Chris talks about the new book by marketing wise guy Mark Schaeffer titled, Marketing Rebellion - the most human company wins. Schaeffer talks about the importance of adjusting to the new culture of buying: connecting with real humans. The book is filled with stories and data and cutting edge marketing advice. (This is not an affiliate show--I just love this book)
Links & Show Notes:
1. Why consumers aren't responding to ads like they used to.
2. The value of long-term strategic marketing over short-term tactics-based marketing.
3. Why career authors need to think of themselves as brands and business owners.
4. The four principles that guide personal brand success:
5. Why all this is important to you.
Link to Mark Schaeffer's book, Marketing Rebellion